Applicants must meet all the following conditions: making direct investments in China with three consecutive years of stable investment situations; good record of paying taxes. The investments include those on national incentive industries with total amount of investments—above 500,000 Dollars or those with total amount of investments—above 2 million Dollars in China.
1. One application form for each applicant. The applicant or the parents if their children are under 18 years old and unmarried or the entrusted party should make the application at the municipal Public Security Bureau of the major investment place or the permanent place of residence.
2. The applicant should have a valid foreign passport or documents which can be used to take place of a passport.
3. Four 2-inch color photographs, recently taken, against a white background, full frontal view.
4. Every applicant should have a health certificate issued by health quarantine departments appointed by Chinese government or by foreign health medical care organization approved by consulates or diplomatic missions for China at foreign countries. The health check should be done six months before the application and the health certificate should be a valid one as required.
5. Every applicant should have a certificate of no criminal conviction approved by consulates or diplomatic missions for China at foreign countries. In addition, a no criminal record is needed in both the major overseas living place (the place where the applicant live for at least 2 years consecutively) and China.
6. Related testimonials for the applicants:
(1).Approval Certificates of Enterprises with Foreign Investment (Certificates of direct investments; submitting confirmation letters of projects with foreign investments which are of national incentive industries.)
(2). Registration Certificates of Enterprises.
(3). Annual Joint Surveillance Proof of recently three years. (The proof should be jointly issued by departments of Foreign Trade and Economic, Commerce and Industry, Tax, Customs or Foreign Exchanges, etc.)
(4). Capita Verification report. (It refers to certificate that can verify the amount of registered capital on investments that the applicant has actually paid and is issued by government auditing department or relevant specific organizations.)
(5). Certificates of Tax paid in recently three years.
7. Related testimonials for the spouses, common-law partners or foreign children:
(1) Certificate of Marriage;
(2) Children who are under 18 years old and unmarried should have the birth certificates or the certificates of parent-child relationship approved by Chinese laws.
(3) Certificates of adoption and legal custody.
(4) All the above certificated issued by foreign organs should be approved by consulates or diplomatic missions for China at foreign countries.
The birth certificates or certificates of parents-children relationship means certificates which are approved by Chinese laws. The applicant does not need to provide certificates of parents-children relationship if the birth certificate can fully verify the relationship. Otherwise the applicant should provide certificates of statutory validity, such as the appraisal of parents-children relationship and the household register of Chinese citizens, etc. issued by the Public Security or judicial authorities.
Notes: “Three consecutive years of stable investment situations” refers to the total registered capital on investments that the applicant has actually paid for three consecutive years at the time of application or before the date of the application should not below the standard as required.