home > exit-entry administration > Visa application
Notice to Foreigners Applying for F-visa
Foreigners who are invited to Nanjing to visit, investigate, give lectures, do business, conduct scientific, technological or cultural exchanges, take short-term courses in an institution, receive practical training, etc. should enter China with F-visa. F-visa holders can stay in China within the valid staying period specified on their visas. Those who wish to extend their stay should apply for another visa.
Ⅰ.  Applying for visa
    Foreigners can apply for zero-entry, single-entry, or double-entry F-visas that are valid for up to six months. They can also apply for six-month-valid multi-entry or one-year-valid multi-entry F-visa.  Applicants can apply for as many times as they want, however, for each entry, the longest continuous total stay must be no more than one year from the first day they enter China.
Applicants must answer related questions if asked, and provide the following documents:
1.    Applicant’s original and valid passport and F-visa, as well as copies  of the applicant’s passport and F-visa;
2.     Temporary Residence Registration Certificate;
3.     Properly-completed Foreigner’s Visa and Residence Permit Application Form with a photograph affixed to the form. The photograph should be:
      two inches in size
      taken recently, showing current appearance
      show full face and front view with a plain white or off-white background
      taken in normal street attire (do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline);
4.     Official letters from local reception units (if the applicant will be received by ventures with foreign investment, individually-run enterprises, collectively-owned enterprises, stock companies, etc. the original duplicates and the copies of the relevant business license should be provided).
Ⅱ.Re-applying for F-Visa
In addition to the above-mentioned required documents, foreigners holding new passports and re-applying for F-visas should also provide the following documents:
1.    If you hold a new passport because your previous passport was lost, stolen, or damaged, you must provide  certificates of passport loss report issued by the departments in charge of administration of exit and entry under the public security bureau or provide documents  issued by relevant foreign embassies or consulates in China;
2.    If you hold a new passport because your previous passport was expired or your visa pages had run out, you should provide the previous passport that you used when you entered China;
3.   For foreign infants born in China and holding separate passports, their parents must provide the original birth certificates of the infants as well as copies of the parents’ passports.
1.    Applicants must pay visa application fee in accordance with the relevant regulations of competent organs of Chinese government.
2.    Foreigners holding L-visa are forbidden to work in China. The public security organs will impose punishment in accordance with law on those foreigners or responsible persons who unlawfully reside or stay in China or break law in China.
3.    Applicants’ valid staying period and the total entry times should be based on the result of approval by the departments in charge of administration of exit and entry under public security organs.
4.    The departments in charge of administration of exit and entry under public security organs have the right to refuse to issue visas and documents to foreigners in accordance with law, and to revoke the issued visas and documents or declare null and void.
5.    The normal processing time, including accepting application, examination, approval and issue of visa, is five business days.

Copyright 2009 Nanjing China All Rights Reserved 2013 Total visits:显示网站总访问量